Celebrating wonder, joy, grace, and hope

Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's Your Color?

I love blue.  Blue skies, blueberries, blue sweaters, blue blankets, the blue Pacific ocean.  Blue reminds me to slow down, relax, enjoy each passing moment.  It seems like we all have a few colors we naturally choose over others.  My sister enjoys red - red cherries, red fabric, red antiques, red flowers.  She and I balance each other out - even in our color choices.  Her red influence fires me up when my blue influence encourages a little too much relaxation and not enough action.  Friends and family balance us out and help us make our way though life's challenges.  It's reassuring to know we have others around us to sit along side occasionally. What's your color?

5 comments:

  1. Blue is my second choice after red of course...It is nice to have others to sit along side us...Love the flowers...makes me want to get some annuals planted soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about your friend yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget about her red bowls! My color is pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is argyle a color...no, then I cast my vote for blue too. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete