Celebrating wonder, joy, grace, and hope

Monday, March 14, 2011

Outdoor Idaho

I've lived in southwestern Idaho, central Idaho and eastern Idaho throughout the last 25 years.  Idaho and its tremendous beauty grew on me after a while.  Having been raised in the beautiful Willamette Valley of western Oregon, it took awhile for me to convince myself that areas outside of the Willamette Valley might be worthy of habitation and therefore mention.  Several years ago I became a faithful fan of the local public television program, Outdoor Idaho.  Outdoor Idaho is one of the best outdoor programs I know of.  The videography coupled with the thoughtful and insightful story selection and narration of Bruce Reichert are second to none.  Outdoor Idaho helps me realize how lucky I am to live and work in such a wonderful place known as Idaho.  And I still love Oregon.  http://idahoptv.org/outdoors/

No comments:

Post a Comment