Celebrating wonder, joy, grace, and hope

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Wigwam Resort

If you live in a northern climate this time of year, you might be starting to think about warm weather, blooming flowers, green grass, sunshine and longer days.  This week I had the pleasure of visiting the Wigwam resort just outside Phoenix, Arizona.  From the moment I drove up to the adobe-style lodge and buildings, I had a feeling inside the experience would be memorable.  From crystal blue pools to a spectacular golf course, a relaxing spa and cozy desert southwest room accomodations, the Wigwam is a top choice on my list of places to visit again.  The food was delicious, the staff helpful and friendly and the resort's overall ambiance is one of a truly authentic Arizona experience.  I was in business meetings while there but for a few short hours between events, I took the chance to lounge poolside with my book and listen to the joyful sounds of Arizona March springtime.  Here's the link:  http://www.wigwamresort.com/.  So if the cloud cover, snow, rain, mud, etc...is wearing on you, even a visit to the Wigwam's website will lift your spirits and bring a sense of lightness to your mood.  Spring is coming, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment